North Carolina-Outer Banks

Headed down next weekend!

So, we're headed to the beach next weekend to hopefully pick a venue. I think I've decided (with the advice from all of the posts) that I'm leaning toward a venue. I have appointments with 108 Budleigh and Pelican's Landing and I've been trying to get to see Nag's Head Pier but haven't heard a response back.....

I also have an appointment to see Gertrude's Breakaway just in case :)

Anybody else use venues that I'm missing???. I know there have got to be more...

I told Nina I want to talk about Coastal Provisions just in case as well... anything else anyone can think of that I should do??

Re: Headed down next weekend!

• lots of luck! please post and let us know what you think of the venues! i'm still narrowing down.

so far i have:
    pelican's landing
    kitty hawk pier
    jenette's pier
    the sanderling (total reach...i need to figure out prices lol)
    pirate's cove pavilion
  • Some others to think about:
    Beach Ball Events (Mallards Marsh)
    Whalehead Club
    Currituck Club

Another thing to think about, depending on the size of your wedding, Nina will also rent out Coastal Provisions Market, which is beautiful, so I would try to schedule a tasting with her, if you haven't already.

I'm partial to the Sanderling, but we booked under their elopement package for our Sept. wedding, so it was cheaper, had to stay under 40 guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The nags head pier does not have a venue, they are strictly a fishing pier with a little greasy spoon dinner attached, although its a good one! For a pier you should look at Jenettes in Nags Head or the Kitty Hawk Pier that's where I am having mine! Good luck!
    Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary. ? J.M. Barrie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards