North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Budget caterers for finger-food buffet style?

Does anyone have any suggestions/experiences with an OBX caterer who can do buffet style finger-foods for a decent price?  Our guest list is about 150, but we're thinking of only planning on feeding 100 at most (the 150 includes plus ones and we're thinking they won't all bring someone).  My wedding planner and I have been talking about it, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Budget caterers for finger-food buffet style?

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2012

Hello & welcome!

I am not much help in this area as we had a sit-down dinner but I am sure some of the other posters will come around and give you suggestions.

I know that some of the ladies/grooms on here have looked into Red Sky Cafe and Ortegaz as well.

• Options
    Check out Good Life Gourmet. They are catering my daughter's wedding. Very easy to work with and very accommodating. The owner, Steve, is wonderful!
  • Options
    Check out Gwen with Enchanted Cuisine.  She is very affordable and can pretty much do anything that you're looking for.  We thought about doing heavy hors d'oeuvres at first and she offered a lot of options to us.  Good luck!
  • Options
    ORTEGAZ!!! they will work with you and are so nice and awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards