North Carolina-Outer Banks

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday ladies and gent!  Work was crazy busy last week, so I feel out of the loop.  Anybody else having trouble juggling life (particularly work) and wedding plans?

Hope everyone's weekend was great, and not as hot as it was here...

Re: Happy Monday!

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Umm yes! Right there with ya! I feel like I have 3 jobs: my real job, wedding planning and home care/cooking! And it's crazy hot here....blah...thank god I'm not getting married this month :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • rebecca2929rebecca2929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell me about it.  Although, I've got pretty much everything for the wedding taken care of.  Just taking care of last minute touches.  I feel like it's a waiting game now and I'm not a patient person.  I'm so anxious and excited and ready for it get here.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh I just got back from a week vacation, so coming to work today was the WORST!!!!! So much to catch up on/meetings/29481908 emails. ugh!!! But, I'm taking off Friday to go to OBX for a planning weekend, so I guess I can't really complain =)
    I feel so out of the loop being away for a week! I'm going to waste so much time reading through all of the past week's posts!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Hope you have a great weekend in obx Whit!

I'm right there with Sarah....my job, home life and wedding planning.  Finished registering this weekend so that's off the list :)  I think the biggest thing for me right now is getting all of the guys' different pant and shirt sizes all in one place.  I'm hoping that Macy's will come through for me....they said they could have surrounding stores ship the pants to our store, so let's hope this works out :)

• edited December 2011
    Ugh, I hate Mondays!  Can September 4th not get here soon enough???(OBX vacation and getting this wedding planning started in EARNEST!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work is getting in the way with my wedding planning.  And on top of it I slept lousy last night.  Exhausted is not a good way to start the week.
  • edited December 2011
    HAPPY MONDAY!!! sorry i've already had two glasses of wine so i'm a little chipper for a monday i know!  I usually hate mondays but today wasn't too bad, especially once the first glass went down..

Anyways, i promised myself i'm going to keep up with my posts and my ladies and gent!  ;) 

Hope everyones week is great!!
  • edited December 2011
    The best part of Monday for me is that... it's almost over!  haha.  Even being in the middle of summer vacation, I hate Mondays.  I surprised DH by picking him up for lunch and took him out for sushi.  That was pretty much the highlight of my day.  Other than that, I just worked on our wedding scrapbook.  I want to finish that thing so bad!
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    mmmm love love love sushi!! nice surprise!!  i wish i was good at stuff like scrap booking bc i think they are wonderful, but i'm awful at it so i'll leave it up to my friends!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards