North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Drinks-to-Guests Ratio

Hey All!
I posted this question on our FB group page too but thought I would ask here as well...

How much money are you planning to allott for your bar drinks? We are planning on about 30-35 guest who are drinkers and have allotted $700. Is that sufficient? We were planning on turning the bar over to cash after we reach that limit.
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Drinks-to-Guests Ratio

• Options
    rebecca2929rebecca2929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think $700.00 should be sufficient.  We bought our own alcohol and had plenty left over.  Our guest list was 45 people.  Out of those 45 people about 30 were drinkers.  We bought 5 cases of beer, 6 bottles of wine and 3 bottles of champagne.  When it was over we sent all of the extras back to the rental home with my family.  I think we had a 2 cases of beer left and 3 half bottles of wine left.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think $700 for 30-35 people will definitely make for a great party! Not sure if you are supplying your own (maybe not since you mentioned cash bar), but it seems like you will definitely have some leftovers to have later on in the week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you're good with $700.  I planned on 1-2 drinks an hour (closer to 2) per person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards