North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

bombshell vs. Harioics?? help?

I'm torn between these two salons for my hair and make-up for the big day but i'm really wondering if anyone has any opinions or has used them in the past? any Advise?

Re: bombshell vs. Harioics?? help?

• Options
    sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi hldubble,
    I used Amber from Bombshells for my makeup, as well as my 2 BMs makeup. We were very happy with everything. Our wedding was on a Sunday, and she opened her studio just for us, which was awesome. She took her time with the makeup applications but wasn't slow or anything, just paid attention to detail. She also was very sweet to "entertain" my flower girl who is 3 and a handful. She offered her snacks and let her run around the studio. I thought her prices were reasonable and overall she was just a kind, sweet person with a great attitude. It made me very calm and relaxed right before the ceremony. I hope this helps you a little. Here's a pic of me on our wedding day, you can see the makeup a little.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a hard time getting in touch with Hairoics.

I used Amber/Bombshells too.  I had her come to my house though. She arrived early and had me ready in time.  She did my hair and makeup and I loved her.  I didn't do a trial and she kept working with my hair until it was exactly what I wanted.  Pics are in my bio.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    One of my best friends got married in the Outer Banks last year and she hired All Eyes on the Bride to do her makeup and the bridal parties. The makeup artist Lauren was fantastic, we all looked stunning, and she did airbrush makeup which was fantastic. I stopped at her booth and chatted her up to say hello. I told her I would definitely be booking her for my wedding makeup in 2013! And she travels to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards