North Carolina-Outer Banks

Getting Married in OBX Sept 18

Hey ladies,
I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Crystal and I live in Raleigh right now.  I'm glad there is a board for me to get information off of!  I found a beach house in Nags Head to rent for a week Friday to Friday! We are getting married at First Baptist Church in KIll Devils Hills but I just can't figure out how to do the reception! Should be do it at the beach house or resturant.  We are on a tight budget...any ideas???

Thanks guys!

Re: Getting Married in OBX Sept 18

• edited December 2011
    My wedding will be a week before yours!!! I'll be getting married on the Kitty Hawk Pier (Hilton Garden Inn) Its not the least expensive option, but I wouldnt have it any other way.  I would recommend renting a house though if your not having that big of a wedding, others may have better suggestions for how to do that though...
  • edited December 2011
    Try 108 Budleigh in Manteo, NC
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! We have the same wedding date!! I'm getting married in Corolla though.

If you already have the house booked, I say have the reception at the house. We hired a caterer for about $32 pp that includes 4 apps, 2 choices for main and 2 sides. I liked the idea of having the reception at the house that way were not pressed on a time frame for the reception, and everyone has a place to crash for the night so we don't have to worry about people driving to their hotel....
  • edited December 2011

Im a local photographer on the obx let me know if you need a wedding photographer .. You can find me on facebook [email protected]  also you can go to photoreflect.com click find my photographer put in my zip 27966 and look for jewels photography and look at my photos .. thanks for your time ..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards