North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Wedding day hair and make up

Hi ladies
has anyone ever had any experience w/ airbrush make up? If so, what did you think? Is it worth the extra cash? Any brides in the OBX know of a good place or any place for that matter that does air brush make up besides Spa Vogue? 
Happy planning
Mrs. Lauren Barry

Re: Wedding day hair and make up

• Options
    sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I've heard that All Eyes on The Bride does airbrush makeup. I actually used Amber from Bombshell's and did non-airbrush, which I was really happy with. Maybe some other brides who've had the airbrush can chime in and give you more info!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Bombshell's Studio and absolutely loved my hair and make-up!!  My trash the dress session was the next day and all I had to do was touch up my make-up from the night before. 
  • Options
    hldubblehldubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we were just down in obx this weekend do some hotel and hair/make up research this weekend.  Bombshell's was closed so i didn't get to talk to anyone there.  I did meet with the owner from hairoics and he was wonderful.  has anyone had the chance to actually compare the two?  any info would be helpful????

heather
    hldubble@gmail.com

• Options
    One of my best friends got married in the Outer Banks last year and she hired All Eyes on the Bride to do her makeup and the bridal parties. She traveled to us. The makeup artist Lauren was fantastic, we all looked stunning, and she did airbrush makeup which was fantastic. I stopped at her booth and chatted her up to say hello. I told her I would definitely be booking her for my wedding makeup in 2013!

I talked to a lot people about travel to me hair services and am going to keep scouting for the best person for me and my bridal party for hair.

I definitely want them to travel to me - no stress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards