North Carolina-Outer Banks

Budleigh Brides

I am hoping to book Budleigh soon. It's gorgeous! Where are y'all having your ceremony? What caterers can flip the room in an hour in case of bad weather?!

I have been looking at Tranquil Inn and love it but can't seem to get a response from them and seem to have a lot f rules. Such a bummer! Our wedding will be about 110120 so we need a place that could hold all of us!

Thanks Budleigh Brides!

Re: Budleigh Brides

• The Budleigh is fantastic!  Most of us who had our reception at 108 were married on the beach, but you can also look at the Marsh Lighthouse or Elizabethan Gardens for alternatives on Roanoke.  Also there are churches that other brides have been married in both nearby or in Kitty Hawk/Nags Head.  We used Kelly's and they were very accommodating.  We never talked to them about the potential for flipping the rooms, but they were more than happy to help light candles/set up tables (none of which cost extra). 

Good luck!
    image June 22, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_budleigh-brides-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:7101a22e-d0aa-424e-9412-900d1db4611aPost:4b4ae8e9-0511-4259-a017-161b23c0b1b8">Re: Budleigh Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Budleigh is fantastic!  Most of us who had our reception at 108 were married on the beach, but you can also look at the Marsh Lighthouse or Elizabethan Gardens for alternatives on Roanoke.  Also there are churches that other brides have been married in both nearby or in Kitty Hawk/Nags Head.  We used Kelly's and they were very accommodating.  We never talked to them about the potential for flipping the rooms, but they were more than happy to help light candles/set up tables (none of which cost extra).  Good luck!
    Posted by jendem8[/QUOTE]

Great advice!

We used Coastal Provisions and we too never spoke to them about flipping the room.  Kinda glad that the weather held out that day ;) 

I think you will be very very happy if you book 108 Budleigh!  It is a gorgeous venue and the outdoor trellis area is a nice bonus.  We strung clear lights all over the trellis and it created such a nice ambiance at night :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards