July 2012 Weddings
Options

Vegas Bach Party! (PIP/AW)

Hi ladies! To follow-up on Monday's post re Vegas, here are some PIPs for your visual enjoyment. My friend uploaded like 20 to FB but she sent us a Shutterfly link with about 200 (which I can't copy and paste, so these will have to suffice):

Saturday night, from our banquette on the dancefloor at 1Oak:

First night, post-Marquee at Chandelier. I'm in the middle, you can only see my head (don't have good photos at Marquee - they are all drunken and embarrassing):

Pool Party at the Cosmo, view from our sectioned-off area towards our pool daybed. I'm in the middle in turquoise with the sunglasses on:

Me (on the left) and my MOH at dinner the first night at Central in Caesar's:

Me and my friend whose wedding I'll be in next August:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vegas Bach Party! (PIP/AW)

• Options
    It looks like you had a great time!
  • Options
    Funnnnn! Seriously, take me next time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So cute!!! You and your friends are so pretty! Love your dresses!!!! Your pics and posts about Vegas are getting me super excited for my trip this weekend!!!! My liver isn't excited, but I sure am :-)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    you are so gorgeous :) drooling over how pretty you all are. It looks like the best weekend ever!!!!!
  • Options
    your so pretty bride! Looks like you had an awesome time!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    So funnnn!  Glad you guys had a great time.

LOVE your sparkly dress!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    You look so gorgeous and it looks like you had so much fun! Thanks for posting your pictures :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I especially loved that white dress from bebe from Saturday night, although I'm white as a ghost:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh cute! Love the white dress! I bought a new dress last night. It's bright yellow! Hope I don't end up looking like a banana! lol. Did you girls have a hook up at XS at Encore? I'm having a hard time finding a contact for that club and I've always wanted to go!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I love your pics! It looks like you ladies had an amazing time!! You are so cute! 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    lvissers - We actually didn't even end up trying at XS because although we'd definitely get in, we weren't guaranteed to jump the line and couldn't get a discount on bottle service. We figured what we got at 1Oak was good enough. Ps - There was a guy in a bunny suit (head to toe, furry bunny suit) at 1Oak. Totally weirded me out! 

And thank you for the compliments, ladies :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! Looks like you had a ton of fun- - :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards