North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Where did your guests stay in Hatteras?

Thinking of using Croatan Ridge and having immediate family stay there for the week, but need suggestions of where to have other guests stay for 1 or 2 nights nearby. TIA

Re: Where did your guests stay in Hatteras?

• Options

We suggested the Comfort Inn in Buxton, Breakwater Motel in Hatteras, and Sea Gull Motel in Hatteras to our guests.  We had guests stay in them all and said everything was fine.  We stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night prior to getting into our rental and it was a standard hotel.  

In Buxton there is also Lighthouse View motel.  Which is a little closer to Croatan Ridge, as is the Comfort Inn. 

Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    I am getting married at Croatan Ridge in June ( way excited! lol). For our guests I suggested The Inn on Pamlico Sound, it's spendy but they are doing our catering and its beautiful, Comfort Inn Hatteras, Lighthouse View Motel and the Cape Hatteras Motel. We are having our BP and parents stay at the house with us, but most of the family we have coming are coming for the week and are renting houses together, it's cheaper that way. All the hotels in the area seem nice.
  • Options
    We suggested all of the above, and my friend found the Villas at Hatteras Village as well.  They seem nice, so now I am suggesting that too.
  • Options
    I'm glad I stumbled upon this post! We have the Breakwater, Hatteras Marlin Motel & Villas at Hatteras Landing on our wedding website as options for our guests. I hadn't considered some of the other areas such as Buxton. I will be traveling to Hatteras in June and I am hoping to have a chance to check out some of the hotels in person so that I can give a better recommendation to friends and family. 
    .:Courtney:. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Some updated info as I am down in Hatteras right now.  The Comfort Inn in Buxton is now the Hatteras Island Inn.  I don't have any other info but thought it might be helpful in planning.

Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards