North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Suggestions for places for sunset pics near Duck and Kitty Hawk

We are getting married this Saturday and I have been looking for places at the sound side for sunset pictures. We will have a full hour groom/bride portrait session. My ceremony site is near the town of Duck and the reception site is at Argyles restaurant in Kitty Hawk.  I would like to find a place that is not far away from the Duck/Kitty Hawk area. (Jockey ridge and Whalehead club seem too far away.) Any suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Suggestions for places for sunset pics near Duck and Kitty Hawk

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper

If you are using a local photographer, I would speak with them about as I am sure they know all of the best spots throughout OBX

• Options

Would recommend checking with your photographer as well.  Maybe under the Hilton Garden Inn Pier or there are piers along the soundside in Duck..

• Options
    Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!! :)

If you're in Duck - (driving from Kitty Hawk) there's a wooded park area on your left (before the blue water tower)... follow any of the paths...there's TONS of docks that overlook the sound... we did a bunch of pics there last year just for our family -GORGEOUS!

That was before the hurricane last year, though... not sure if it still looks the same
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards