North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Beach Wedding Vendor Suggestions?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a company to use for a beach wedding? We are planning on getting married in the OBX in August 2012 on the beach and then have a dinner at the house my family will be renting. I'm mainly looking for help with the actual ceremony; finding a location, providing chairs, setting up, hooking us up with an officiant etc. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Beach Wedding Vendor Suggestions?

• Options
    seashells12seashells12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Sugar Snap Events as the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding. Laura is the coordinator. We are also using Shirley from Sugar Snap Events as the florist. My daughter's wedding is in June 2012. They are very quick at answering emails. We have met with them once so far, and liked them instantly!!
  • Options
    rebecca2929rebecca2929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could check into Bech Ball Events or 11th Hour Events.  They're all inclusive deals where you pay one fee and everything is taken care of for you.  I wanted to go that route but my FI and I are on a budget and paying for everything ourselves so I planned it.  It takes the stress out of everything.  I am using Lina Bradley for our cake and I Do Florals which are both vendors for Beach Ball Events.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are also using SugarSnaps, though only for our flowers. I have heard only great things about them. They are very experienced in the event home weddings too.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We use The Proper Setting and were very happy with Nannette'swork. She made our wedding day so much easier on us!
  • Options
    JAK33JAK33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second The Proper Setting!  I am working with Kerri and she is super!
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Outer Banks Wedding Association will provide you with a list of all different vendors from planners, officiants, catering, etc.  You can also get a free copy of their Outer Banks Bride magazine too :)

www.obxwa.com

or you can also try

www.obxbrides.com

• Options
    allymarie577allymarie577 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards