North Carolina-Outer Banks

Chair Covers

Hi Girls,

Does anyone know where I can rent Navy Blue Chair Covers? I was looking on the vendor section of the OBX Wedding Association but nobody seems to have them.

Thanks,
Samantha

Re: Chair Covers

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you already try Ocean Atlantic Rentals? I saw chair covers there and they have a huge linen color selection.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ocean Atlantic has a ton.  They order them in from another online company though, so it's actually cheaper to order them yourself.  Mine were dropped off at our front door by UPS today through LinenHero.com, matching napkins and chair covers too.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • SNUFF11311SNUFF11311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did..but I thought $7.00 a cover was crazy! Ill keep looking :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ms. Teach, you are fabulous. 

Again, you have given us a great source for saving some $$$.  I ran the numbers and was amazed at the savings.  I need to find out what the shipping will be but I am sure it is a lot less than the difference.

And to say that linenhero.com has a wide selection is an understatement.

Thanks.
  • edited December 2011

FYI for the others on Linen Hero prices:

Chair cover 2.50
    Sash $1
    Napkin $1.50
    Shipping (both ways included) $30

They will also send you samples for pretty cheap.  I ordered two greens just to be sure I got exactly what I wanted.  If I had been a little more ahead of the game, I would have checked out the colors in person more closely at Ocean Atlantic.

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011

I just sent linenhero.com an email asking for a quote.  I was curious about the shipping.  Ocean Atlantic (OA) did not have the colors we wanted and looked at renting from a co. here in VA.  Wow, linenhero beat our local rental co. and OA coming and going.  And one of our guests is a UPS driver so that will be easy.

• mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For linens, also check:

linentablecloth.com
    (10% off in June with gotsun code, one time use when logged in)
    cvlinens.com
    tableclothclothsfactory.com
    weddinglinensdirect.com

II found it much cheaper than renting and I'll resell later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards