North Carolina-Outer Banks

Inexpensive Day Of Coordinators?

Can anyone recommend a Day Of Coordinator who will charge $800 or less?  

I have a reasonable quote from An Outer Banks Affair but I haven't found any feedback on this company and that makes me nervous.

Re: Inexpensive Day Of Coordinators?

• I haven't heard of them, I also think that's on the cheap end for a doc. I don't see them listed on the obx wedding association site, http://www.outerbanksweddingassoc.org/membersearch/results.html?catID=10. Not that it's the be all end all, but most brides try to stay with vendors that are a part of the association. I know people have used Shirley from Sugar Snaps, A Proper Setting, and several others. I'd suggest going back to look at vendor reviews from the past 6-8 months and seeing what you can come up with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Gail from The Embellishers.  I think they charge $850 if you also use them for florals.
  • She isn't under $800, but Gena Martin was absolutely incredible and worth every penny.  If you can find the money I wouldn't hesitate.  She was the best money we spent.
  • Try Custom Creations for Weddings Events. The ladies name is Jate' Phillips she's really good! I hired her to plan my wedding and I know for a fact it's under 800. I think it's closer to 400 or something anyway her website is customevents.weebly.com. It's worth checking out. Good Luck
  • Hi jrector! Welcome to the group, where did you get married in the Outer Banks? You haven't posted here before so just wondering.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_inexpensive-day-of-coordinators?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:ae9ac725-8e04-4753-8018-05ec53a56dffPost:8af070af-3d0d-4521-b47f-3359ddf00acf">Re:Inexpensive Day Of Coordinators?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Custom Creations for Weddings Events. The ladies name is Jate' Phillips she's really good! I hired her to plan my wedding and I know for a fact it's under 800. I think it's closer to 400 or something anyway her website is customevents.weebly.com. It's worth checking out. Good Luck
    Posted by jrector16262[/QUOTE]

Hi!  Do you have any other vendors that you would recommend?  It seems as if CC is the only one thus far....smells like a potential vendor.  If you aren't, that's fine....please, share your wedding experience with us;  when you got married; where; etc. However, if you are a vendor, you will be banned if you continue to <em>only </em>support CC. 

• For my daughter's wedding (June 2012) we used Laura with Sugar Snap Events! Outstanding service! Well worth the expense! I highly recommend having a Day of Coordintor. It was a stress free day for the bride, MOB and FOB!
  • I posted before but here it is again, I have been using Beth Pallett from Engagaging Events.  Beth has gone above and beyond so far and I am still 9 months out from my wedding.  I really couldn't have done it without her thus far.  I don't know what he charges for day of coordination.  I can however tell you I guarantee  she will do a great job and help you with things you didn't even know you needed to do.

• edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_inexpensive-day-of-coordinators?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:ae9ac725-8e04-4753-8018-05ec53a56dffPost:87015905-3aa0-4933-8822-ef73b65a7f84">Inexpensive Day Of Coordinators?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone recommend a Day Of Coordinator who will charge $800 or less?   I have a reasonable quote from An Outer Banks Affair but I haven't found any feedback on this company and that makes me nervous.
    Posted by mel1ndac1[/QUOTE]

Rachel from Bridal By the Sea  - she is awesome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards