North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

I just have to say...

That out of all of the boards I lurk on, this is my favorite.  No, I'm no longer going to be a destination bride, but darn it, I'm staying here!  It seems like the others boards (from other cities to etiquette boards) I find nothing but sharky, rude women.  But I love this board! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I just have to say...

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You stay right here with us & we'll take good care of you ;)

There are some crazy boards out there and most of us choose to stay on this one....where we are supportive of one another and give advice and ideas.  Not pick on each other for misspellings and overuse of exclamation points, lol. 

We are more than happy to help with anything you need along the way :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely agree! No matter what I end up choosing to do with our wedding "dilemas" I would stay here for help! It is nice to have mature, honest, genuinly interested ladies to share their thoughts. Especially with punctuation and grammar and "slang". Every geographical area is different and the way we all speak is different and being jumped on for using a few extra exlamation points is horrible. That having been said, some of the boards actually have interesting, helpful people giving advice but I would probably never dare post on them. I only lurk!

• Options
    sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree!! This board rocks. Nuff said. Smile
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    tcigaltcigal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only other time I posted on a different board was my first ever post, and luckily I found ONE nice person who directed me to the local boards, and here I've stayed!  Especially after hearing all the horror stories!  You can post ANY topic here and if we can help out, we will!

oh ps: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (I'm definitely guilty of over-using exclamation points, and mis-spellings, but the wedding planning gets me so EXCITED!) Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget about the man too!Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know I love it here!!!!!!!!! (Those extra !!!!!!!!!!'s were just for you, Char!) Besides, where else can you get the male perspective, right Philly Cool

I've also never seen a board in which brides get so excited for other brides. You all encourage each other, send each other messages closer to your dates, you check out things for one another while you are in the middle of your honeymoon or vacation... heck, you're even sharing things for your weddings, b/c you know each of us will need it. This board is the best. You all give me warm and fuzzies .....wow, that was almost a hallmark moment Cry hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards