North Carolina-Outer Banks

Blue Peacock Photography?

Should anyone attempt to use Blue Peacock Photography, you should be aware that if you do not plan on having access to your photos in a timely manner, or if you do not plan on receiving a prompt response from the photographer, then this is the Photographer for you!  We got married on May 30, and like all new couples had hoped to see previews of our photos in somewhat of a timely manner.  Needless to say, that we were well beyond our contract as to when we would see only the previews, which was essentially a month later.  We, at that point were just happy to see a few previews, loved her work, and could not wait to see ALL of the photos that she had taken.  Sadly, we did not get a chance to see ALL of our photos until Late September, which was well over a month after the contract had stipulated.  After sending numerous emails, making numerous unanswered calls, we were finally able to see the photos and to Blue Peacock's credit, were given generous comps and reached an agreement.... Sadly, 3 months after that agreement was made, we have still not received what was promised, and again having unanswered emails and no returned phone calls.  I only offer great caution to anyone who decides to use these services.  The work that Blue Peacock does is incredible!  But, the responsiveness, and the ultimate fate of those photos taken on that special day may or may not be available to you.

Re: Blue Peacock Photography?

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting. Glad I went with a different photog!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree 100% with the above rating.  We are well past the 12 weeks that Blue Peacock had in the contract to give us our wedding photos and she will not respond to any of our phone calls or emails.  She was paid up front and we are incredibly disappointed with her lack of customer service.  DO NOT USE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards