North Carolina-Outer Banks

Love Boat wedding... caterer search!

Hi again! I am getting married at the Love Boat in Hatteras on 6.22.13. We are now beginning our search for a caterer. And need input. We want a seafood driven menu that we can tweak based on what the freshest catches are. We will have a non-seafood option for those that want it. We also are having a cocktail hour with hor'douvers before the reception. Definitely not looking for the basic fish-chicken-steak caterer. Any suggestions? 

Re: Love Boat wedding... caterer search!

• The Catering Company of Hatteras does a lot of the jobs there. They are owned by the same owner as the house.
  • My daughter was married at the Love Boat last week and what an awesome experience!! The week surpassed her dream wedding wants. The setting is gorgeous and the home design was perfect. We were able to have the rehearsal BBQ at the Love Shack with @120 people and then the reception in a tent in the yard. Everyone at the Love Boat was so helpful! The photos on line do not do it justice. We used the Catering Company of Hatteras and would rate them 100 on a scale of 1 to 10. The food and service were outstanding!! We would go back to the Love Boat in a heart beat.  Mothers of the bride---this is the one, look no more.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_love-boat-wedding-caterer-search?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:da30c993-ea8d-49fc-97f9-7f798c3b32aePost:af17401b-e55f-4269-b0a5-5828d540c431">Re: Love Boat wedding...Frisco, NC</a>:
    [QUOTE]My daughter was married at the Love Boat last week and what an awesome experience!! The week surpassed her dream wedding wants. The setting is gorgeous and the home design was perfect. We were able to have the rehearsal BBQ at the Love Shack with @120 people and then the reception in a tent in the yard. Everyone at the Love Boat was so helpful! The photos on line do not do it justice. We used the Catering Company of Hatteras and would rate them 100 on a scale of 1 to 10. The food and service were outstanding!! We would go back to the Love Boat in a heart beat.  Mothers of the bride---this is the one, look no more.
    Posted by SarahEFortney[/QUOTE]

This sounds a little bit "vendorish" IMO......

I would also remove either your first/last name as your screen name....onlline security & all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards