North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Honeymoon questions

First off, Happy 4th of July ladies!!!  I hope that your weekends have all been awesome so far.  KSJ and I have been looking and talking about honeymoon's today.  Again, we are putting the cart before the horse, but just can't help it!!!  I have a few questions:

#1.  Have any of you ever been to Dreams Palm Beach resort in the Dominican Republic or any Dreams resorts for that matter?
#2.  What are the "secrets" of maybe getting any honeymoon "upgrades" for airfare or room upgrades that you can share?
#3.  Did you ladies book through a travel website or go with a travel agent?  If so, how far out from your wedding did you book or begin to "network" with an agent?
#4.  What are things to look for/ask an agent?

Anything else I might have forgot or that you might think is helpful, please do share!

Have a happy 4th ladies! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had a honeymoon yet.  haha :)  But I have been to a Dreams resort in Los Cabos.  I thought it was really nice. 

In terms of upgrades and stuff, I would LOVE to know this.  I hear you are much more likely to get them if you go through a travel agent though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards