North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Photographer suggestions and picture locations.... help an OOT bride to be!

Hi all,

My FI and I booked a vacation prior to our engagement for the outer banks. We are now thinking of doing our engagement pictures while we are there. I can't remember what particular area we are staying in but we are willing to drive if need be to get the right photographer/ shot. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. We are looking for less than $1k and will be there in August. Thank you in advance!

Re: Photographer suggestions and picture locations.... help an OOT bride to be!

• Options
    mariebell79mariebell79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I used Lance Elzie Photography for our engagement photos. The pictures were amazing!  He took my friends engagement pics at the outer banks.  They turned out amazing as well and were the reason we chose him for our shoot (and may end up choosing the outer banks for our wedding!).  We booked him for our wedding and had so much fun at the photo shoot that I really can't wait to work with him again on our big day!   I highly recommend him: fun and professional with a creative eye.  Good luck!

http://elziephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would higly recommend Island Photography.  They are a husband/wife team. They did our wedding an then since we couldn't get our "egagement"pictures done before the wedding, we did a session with them the day after.  They are very easy to work wit and they do a great job.   Another pro about them, you wil get your picture preview very shortly after your pictures are taken.  I have heard that is not the case wth all other photograhers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards