North Carolina-Outer Banks

do you need a dance floor if the dancing is happening on a deck??

I am getting married at the wild horse in September, and have been debating about dance floors:  if we are having dancing on a big deck, do we still need to get a dance floor?? anyone opted for or against in this same situation and have any input?? Attached is a photo of the actual decking at my venue. Thanks! 

Re: do you need a dance floor if the dancing is happening on a deck??

• I wouldn't spend the extra money on a dancefloor....most people will be wearing flip flops or by the end of the night, go barefoot, so save the money and splurge on something else :)

• I would not purchase a dance floor if it is on the deck.  I only purchased a dance floor b/c we were on grass.  The deck will be fine.  Save your money :)
  • I didn't bother with a dance floor. They are expensive and the deck is fine. Eveyone just kind of spread out around the pool and danced anyways.
  • I do not think you NEED to rent a dance floor to cover the deck.  If you have the money, I strongly recommend having the pool covered and make that the dance floor.  It will be amazing and something your guests will talk about after the wedding!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards