North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

My wedding is 3 days away!

I want to thank everyone who posts on this board! I check posts all the time and it has been soooo helpful! My family and I have enjoyed the week so far and it's hard to believe my wedding is Saturday! I'm very pleased with the event home I chose and it's all coming together perfectly! It's raining today but its perfect for getting some last minute things done. Good luck to all the OBX brides that are in the planning stages! It's so worth the work! xoxo

Re: My wedding is 3 days away!

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Yayyyyyy!!  Congrats to you and yours and I truly hope your day is everything you wanted it to be.

It's rainy and blahhhh here in Richmond too but I hea sunshine is coming our way later this afternoon so hopefully you can catch another great sunset down in obx.

Which event home did you choose?

Keep us posted on things and we want pics....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live I Richmond too! I chose Carolina Dream in Corolla...Pine Island to be more specific. My brother in law is taking our pictures so we'll have them on satuday night!
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful home!

Ok, so far 3 of us on here live in Midlo....do you?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in the fan, near Cary St. in the city. I'm a transplant from New Jersey though! I love Richmond but we couldn't picture ourselves getting married there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards