California-Napa

Hello all, I'm newly engaged and my fi and I are just starting to look at locations for our ceremony (preferably with reception and accomodations at the same place). So far we've looked into Milliken Creek, Harvest Inn, Villagio & Vintage Inn and, of course, Auberge du Soleil (which might be out of budget, but is GORGEOUS). Does anyone have any experience at these places or know people who have gotten married there? Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks!! ~Connie

Re: Newbie

• CLEBride07CLEBride07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Harvest Inn some years ago and I thought it was gorgeous.  Not a huge indoor space, everything is outside, so if it should rain I'm not sure what they do.  Ceremony was on the lawn, and then drinks on the terrace overlooking the vineyards while they switched the lawn to dinner seating, and then the reception back to the terrace.  The rooms are awesome, they are like english cottages.  (I couldn't afford to stay there then, but saw the wedding party's rooms! I think they started at $350 at the time)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at V.Sattui Winery.  Check it out, it is gorgeous!!!  Plus family can stay near.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards