California-Napa
Options

Restaurant recs

Hi ladies,  I post on the Nor Cal board most of the time, but your help is needed!  For my dad and stepmom's thank-you gift, we want to get them a gift certificate to a nice restaurant, just not as pricey as French Laundry!They will be visiting from the east coast and haven't been to Napa before.  They'll be venturing up there to do wine tasting and we thought we'd treat them to a dinner.Any restaurant recs you ladies have?  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Restaurant recs

• Options
    britney613britney613 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best dinner that we had while we were there was at a place called Market and it is in St. Helena. It was delicious and was very affordable. Check out their menu and location online. Press is also really good. It is a bit pricier, but the food is amazing.Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Every year for our anniversary we go to Coles Chop House.  Its downtown off main street.  It can be a place you can spend $100 (with lobster and steaks) or you can splurge and spend $250...it all depends on alcohol intake :) A Mexican restaurant: Compadres
  • Options
    girlinchicagogirlinchicago member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I visited Napa in Feb. and had the BEST meal at Auberge du Soleil. It's pricey, but not FL pricey. Oh, and the views of the valley are spectacular!
    Photobucket Vacation Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We loved Bottega in Napa Valley!  We went there on our first night in Napa -- highly recommended!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards