California-Napa

Anniversary trip to Napa - Need Recs!

My husband and I are SO excited to drive up to Napa for our 1 year anniversary, but we've never stayed before...only a day trip here and there.  We'd love to stay somewhere romantic. 

Any recommendations for:
Hotel or B&B?
Romantic Restaurants?

Thank you!!!  ;)

Re: Anniversary trip to Napa - Need Recs!

• lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depends on your price range.

The only B&B I've heard about is The Inn on First, anything on first or around the Down Town are is good.

For Inns
    The Carneros Inn ( Napa)
    Bardesono (Yountville, new)                  
     Auberge du soleil (Rutherford)
     Meadowwood ( Rutherford)                              
    Avia (Down Town Napa, new)

These are all a little pricy, if your looking for something else let me know!!

If you have any other questions PM me!!
  • edited December 2011
    we stayed at the glenn ellen inn after our wedding and we loved it! i will be going back there for mine
  • edited December 2011
    It's northern Napa, but we spent our mini moon and every anniversary so far at Indian Springs in Calistoga.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little firecracker. Born on her due date,7/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker MarriedBio
  • KCam556KCam556 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  Very helpful!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite place is the Bel Abri (its reminicent of a chateau and is very reasonably priced!) They bring you a hot bfast in the mornings and provide wine and cheese for you at night. 
  • edited December 2011

My dinner spot is Coles Chop House (ask for Patrick or Darrin and they'll take care of you...they are awesome!) :)

• jojolinajojolina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Meritage is very nice and has the most incredible spa called Spa Terra.  The spa is completely in a cave.  DH and I had the most romantic time there doing a couples massage.  They have a private treatment room for two with a big jacuzzi tub where you can have a soaking bubble bath together with champagne and truffles lit by candlelight.  Then after that you have your massage.  It was the most romantic thing i ever experienced.  Happy Anniversary!
  • edited December 2011
    my friend stayed at Cottages of Napa Valley (napa cottages dot com).  its SO cute!  you get your own little cottage to yourselves.  super romantical.
    good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Inn on First in Napa 2 years ago and loved them!!! Reasonably priced too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards