January 2012 Weddings
Options

Invitation Timing

So we FINALLY finished messing around with the design/wording of our invitations and are planning on printing them this weekend! (We're not sending them till early November, but I've got about 200 to hand address, so I figured I'd take my time :P)

I was just wondering what you thought about this timing. Our wedding isn't until January 21, but we're planning to send them in the first or second week of November, and right now we set our RSVP date for December 10. Does that seem waaay early?

I don't think I would've thought about this had I not come across so many strong opinions on other boards on TK, but now I'm second guessing myself. Our reasoning is that 1 month out from the wedding is pretty much smack dab on Christmas, and our family does Christmas BIG...I won't have any time to work on seating charts or place cards if RSVPs aren't rolling in until Christmas Eve. I also wanted to get invites out in the beginning of November because both my showers are in the middle of November, and I wanted them to be out before the showers. But, like I said, I'm second guessing myself...any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards