January 2012 Weddings
Options

What do you have left to do??

Hi everyone! Only 2 weekends left in January. I can't believe it. For those brides getting married the last week and weekend of January I am wondering what you have left to complete. Here is my list:
-Table Numbers
-Place Cards
-Ringbearer Pillow
-Boutonnieres
-get 2 4x6 and 1 5x7 pic
-pick out design for my nails
-wrap bridesmaids gifts and write cards
-buy and wrap groomsman, ring bear, and parent gifts
-finalize the song list and agenda for the dj
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: What do you have left to do??

• Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    My wedding is this weekend and I must say that I am 99.9% done. The only thing I have left to do is pick up my dress and the tuxes on Thursday! The band called me yesterday and we have everything set with them and my card box is going to be delivered today (according to Fedx.com). Those were the two things I was worried about.

Good luck getting everything done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We just have to finalize some music and get the programs done.  That's about it really.
  • Options
    I'm done with all the big stuff. Just a million little errands now. Picked up fi's tux yesterday and it's huge! 2 sizes to big??? Make sure everyone has the guys try on before the big day. Would have been a nightmare of we hadn't.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_left?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:127dd383-0254-4548-96d7-db308f5e554cPost:483916c6-f52a-4ccf-ad10-a08fb4407bc8">Re: What do you have left to do??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm done with all the big stuff. Just a million little errands now. Picked up fi's tux yesterday and it's huge! 2 sizes to big??? Make sure everyone has the guys try on before the big day. Would have been a nightmare of we hadn't.
    Posted by aleigha85[/QUOTE]

I'm worried about this with her dad.  He's coming from Thailand and apparently they don't do tuxes over there.  We tried to get measurements done, but worried about them being right.  Fortunately, he's hitting Seattle on the way here and her uncle is going to take him by the only Men's Warehouse in Seattle to get proper measurements done.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_left?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:127dd383-0254-4548-96d7-db308f5e554cPost:03c43847-9f62-4341-ae11-1b81c16ca601">Re: What do you have left to do??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you have left to do?? : I'm worried about this with her dad.  He's coming from Thailand and apparently they don't do tuxes over there.  We tried to get measurements done, but worried about them being right.  Fortunately, he's hitting Seattle on the way here and her uncle is going to take him by the only Men's Warehouse in Seattle to get proper measurements done.
    Posted by jtmh2012[/QUOTE]

That's good boy I'd still suggest trying it on. Fi was measured and idk if they took wrong measurements or just sent wrong size.
  • Options
    It seems like everything happens the month of the wedding, no matter how far in advance you plan!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I have to...
    wrap gifts
    cut out leaves for guest tree
    finish painting guest tree (finishing touches)
    eyebrow wax
    nail fill
    pick up "leaving the wedding" dress
    pick up rehersal dress on Friday
    re-organize wedding bins to make sure everything is there

I think that might be about it
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    My tux shop, an independent place, wants everyone to try them on before they even leave with the tux. They don't recommend having one person pick up multiple tuxes. Although, they would be better than 2 sizes too big.
  • Options
    Left on the agenda:

Pick up dress next week
    Make ceremony music CD
    Massage & Manicure
    Work Wedding Happy Hour next Monday
    Pack
    Not eat too much so can fit in dress
    Make myself go on runs to relive stress/ensure dress fits
    Get on plane
    Get Marriage License once land in Vegas
    Get hitched
    "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap." - Dolly Parton Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_left?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:127dd383-0254-4548-96d7-db308f5e554cPost:d3d1540a-874f-48da-9bb5-b3f4445f24c8">Re: What do you have left to do??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you have left to do?? : That's good boy I'd still suggest trying it on. Fi was measured and idk if they took wrong measurements or just sent wrong size.
    Posted by aleigha85[/QUOTE]

We're trying them on when we pick them up.  Unfortunately, we're both too big for what they keep in the stores...
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_left?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:127dd383-0254-4548-96d7-db308f5e554cPost:5df28b09-d50f-40bd-9b72-5c267e7af83b">Re: What do you have left to do??</a>:
    [QUOTE]It seems like everything happens the month of the wedding, no matter how far in advance you plan!!!
    Posted by hlevine[/QUOTE]

No kidding.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards