January 2012 Weddings
Options

My (sorry it took so long) wedding recap

We started the day out waking up to snow and unplowed roads. My mom and I went to get our hair done when it was still snowing. It ended up stopping snowing earlier than was called for, and I ended up being a little later at the salon than I wanted to be.

Got home and had about 10 minutes before the photographers showed up. They seemed extremely in a hurry during that part of the day, even though I needed to convince her to come at the 11:15 time that she showed up at. So we ended up waiting around for the limo to get there. We got to the church, and the ceremony went as planned, without too much crying.

On our way to the reception, his mom and my dad, both who were against the limo for one reason or another, were very glad that we had it. At the reception, we were glad that there was snow, it looked so beautiful. The entire evening had very few flukes, the most major of which was H getting other things on his spinach salad besides the spinach (picky eater!). Our biggest hit of the night was the hot chocolate bar, with hot chocolate and marshmallows. We had to delay cutting the cake, because the line for it ended up blocking the cake for about a half hour! We had so many complements, and everyone was shocked that I did many of the things myself.

At the end of the night, H and I ended up sitting in the Bridal suite for about an hour in our clothes, because we weren't ready to take off the beautiful stuff!

Re: My (sorry it took so long) wedding recap

• Options
    Congrats! Sounds like you had a wonderful wedding. I had hot chocolate but NO ONE ordered it. I'm glad your hot chocolate bar was such a hit. Maybe I should have had an actual bar, but H and my mom talked me out of it. Oh well.

Anyhow, I'm really glad you had a great wedding! You looked amazing! I loved your dress!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards