January 2012 Weddings
Options

SO frustrated - be prepared for a long rant....

OK, so we fired the wedding planner who was worthless, but now I am having to do SO MUCH MORE than what i had planned on doing at this point (we are now two months and a week out). Today, I went to sign the contract with the cupcake place and they had minimal information on what we had discussed. So I had to go through it all again FOR THE THIRD TIME and correct the misinformation my planner had orignally given them.

Also, I really thought that if there was a flavor we wanted to taste, we would be able to do so without an obligation more than maybe purchasing a cupcake (and even then, it seems like there should be some sort of stasting), but she told me today we have to order a dozen cupcakes to taste one flavor if they don't have it on their rotating menu.

I am so disappointed and frustrated. This is a place we have been going to since they opened two years ago. It's kind of our thing, even though it is under new ownership this year. And quite frankly, i shoudn't be handling this stuff this late in the game. That's what my vacations were for. Of course, I am being a whiny baby and i just need to suck it up and get over it (things happen).

I guess I have another thing to add to my ever growing "TO DO" list....yay.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards