After giving it some though, DH and I are going to wait to TTC. If we continued to TTC now we would have to buy my new health insurance right away(for fear that it happens fast), and we really don't have the extra money right now. I am on my current health insurance till August. This means if we put off TTC then we could save two payments of $321, because I wouldn't have to buy my new one until August.
We might chance our minds and end of buying my insurance in July, then we can TTC then. I hate that everything always comes down to money!