January 2012 Weddings

Plans for the weekend?

Any big plans for the holiday weekend?

I'll be flying to Az tonight to help my sister with her moving/yard sale this weekend. My FI will be driving out tomorrow. We'll head home on Sunday. I entered a contest a few weeks ago to get a sneak peak ride on the new Star Tours at Disneyland, which is on Sunday. We are super excited! Monday is going to be my day of rest, since I haven't had one in about a month! Gotta get em when I can!

OMG I almost forgot! I'm picking up my dress tomorrow!!!!! Yeah! Laughing
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Plans for the weekend?

• YAY you are one busy lady! 
    Not much here.  Probably still exploring our new surroundings.  FI said he has a suprise for me on Sat morning and we are going somewhere.  That should be interesting.

Enjoy your day off!
  • Sassy, your plans sound so fun! I hope you LOVE your dress and have a blast at Disneyland.

Hippo, have fun with your FI's suprise. I love suprises.

As for me, my FI will be at a bluegrass camping festival. I opted not to go since I am not a bluegrass fan (just country for me). Also there are no real bathrooms anywhere so it can get pretty gross. So I'm just chilling by myself but I do plan to spend time with my mom. We are going to a place called Longwood Gardens. It's an amazing place. I have only been there for Christmas time so I'm excited to see all the spring flowers in bloom. I love photography so I'm sure I'll take about 500 photos.

I also plan on hitting up the beach at some point. The weather should be great and I have a book I want to finish.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards