• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2012 Weddings

How many guests were no-shows?

We had 6 people not attend. 3 coming from Connecticut and 3 local. The ones from Connecticut said the snow storm prevented them from coming. One of my local friends and her husband just flat out didn't attend with no call, text, or email. She posted on FB the day before that she had Strep Throat but didn't say a word to me. I almost think that was a lie. Another local good friend of mine for the past 10 years didn't show up. She wrote on FB under my status that she was sick and couldn't wait to see pictures. No "I'm sorry" or anything. I am so hurt. She didn't attend my bridal shower or bachelorette party either. Even though it will be hard, I cannot view her as a friend anymore. I need to be done with her. 

Thankfully, we were able to take those 6 meals home but they certainly wern't worth the $80 we paid for each person. So all in all, we lost $480. That blows. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards