I finally got my pro pictures back from our wedding and am starting to do some photo projects with them. Well for one of them, I thought "you know how in theknot mag whenever they feature a wedding, they always have the bride list her top ten wedding memories?" Well I decided to do that with some pictures of the event and make a collage poster of it. Then I thought "I wonder what my fellow Jan. 2012 knotties memories are!" So here's mine and share yours! I'll post this over at the Facebook group too.
Amber's Top Ten Wedding Memories: Jan. 21st 2012
1. Walking up to our first dance song playing on my Nook Color. I was listening to Pandora the night before to help me sleep.
2. Looking outside and seeing the roads plowed and the sun was out. We had had a pretty bad snow storm the night before and I was worried that affect who was coming.
3. Playing Apples to Apples with my bridesmaids while we waited to get ready to calm my nerves.
4. Seeing the look on my dad's face when I first walked out to him all dressed up as a Bride
5. Praying with my bridesmaids and my close friends from college before the ceremony
6. The look on Tyler's face when I first walked out---he cried.
7. Reading our vows to each other that we both wrote.
8. The Best Man and Tyler' brothers speeches: They both thanked me for being one of the best things that had ever happened to Tyler and for making him so happy. I cried.
9. The look on my dad's face when he realized that I picked "Hail to the Victors" and "In the Big House"---University of Michigan songs for our Dad/Daughter dance. We are both HUGE U of M football fans
10. Reading our cards at the hotel after the wedding and realizing just how amazing and how large our support circle of friends and family are.
So that's it! There's are probably fifty or so more but these are the big ones. Can't wait to hear everyone elses!
09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY)
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook