January 2012 Weddings

Yay got our marriage liscense!

Yay picked up our marriage liscense today!! :) Super easy process, almost too easy! haha Only 2 weeks left till the big day! Hope everyone is having productive weeks with the holidays! It's definitely tougher!! Busy busy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yay got our marriage liscense!

• Yay! I'm glad to know that it is easy to get I thought it would be harder but have heard from several now that it's wham bam thank you ma'am.

We will try and get ours next week sometime.

Congrats on being one step closer to being a mrs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_yay-got-marriage-liscense?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:536b0d6c-c45c-48e4-bbce-86d871d191f6Post:8e1c89ea-b842-43a1-b584-6871ef8f13d7">Yay got our marriage liscense!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay picked up our marriage liscense today!! :) Super easy process, almost too easy!
    Posted by wesleyann[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing when we went in for ours.  Especially when the lady says to verify that everything is right because after you leave the room there's a $10 change fee.  Took us about $15 mins total and most of that was us filling out the application.
  • Woo hoo! That's exciting! We still have to get ours. I think we might go later today since FI's off from work.
  • It was a really easy process for us too, we just didn't know where are parents were born, and they ask you that in PA.
  • We are getting ours today! I hope it is as easy of a process for us as it seems to have been for all of you!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • We haven't gone yet. I have to go Tuesday probably to the SOS and get a state ID card since I don't have my driver's license. (Long and rather embarassing story).  and you need a state issued photo id when you pick it up. Anyways, once we get that situated we can apply and pick up our marriage license. It might be cutting it a little short, but ehhhh what you gonna do? Lol.
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards