January 2012 Weddings
Options

School decisions

I may be putting off continuing my masters degree for a little while. Because my GPA wasn't at the required level I took my last class as a non degree seeking student so I could up my GPA and be officially enrolled in school. In order to do that I had to pay 1300 out of pocket, plus the cost of book. Yes it hurt! In order for me to be considered a registered student I needed to get at least an A- in this class. The teacher said grades wont be posted until Sunday and Monday is the start of the next round of classes. I can take a risk and sign up for my next classes but if I don't get that A- then I have to pay out of pocket for that class as well.

I'm a big believer that things that are meant to be shouldn't be hard. Getting school officially started has been rough and tons of pressure on me. Money is tight right now because of the wedding and other things that keep popping up (mostly car related costs) so I can't even afford to pay for the books ($250 bucks!) for the next set of classes.

I feel a little bummed yet a little relived about the possibility of putting off school. :o/

No major point to this post... just needed to talk things out... but of course other's thoughts on this wont hurt either!
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards