January 2012 Weddings
Options

5 Things Friday

Since we had mentioned doing a theme of sorts to keep the board active and flame free confessions didn't seem like a big bit I figure we can try this. It's your opportunity to talk about 5 things. They can be flame free, confessions, random thoughts, goals .... whatever you want them to be!

1. Now that I have the ok to move back into the main office building at work (I currently work in the office across the parking lot because that is the only space they claimed to have for me) I'm sad to be leaving my current office. There are only 4 of us here and we all get along so well!

2. FI has not been home since 7am yesterday morning because of work, graduation, chaperoning grad night, and work today. I missed him a lot but have decided that after work I am going to disneyland with my mom for the evening. So now I wont see him until 10ish tonight. Embarassed

3. So happy that its FRIDAY!

4. FI and I are having a date night tomorrow night. I can't tell you how long its been since we've been out on an official date!

5. I'm loving that you ladies are so awesome and not snarky! It's just a bummer that we are so far spread apart, otherwise we could have our own knottie get together!
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards