January 2012 Weddings

Feeling Domestic

I dont know what is up with me but all of the sudden I'm wanting to paint the bedroom and other parts of the apartment. I'm hoping we can get a storage unit this weekend so we can clean out the garage and organize things a bit better.

I think I'm just wanting our apartment to feel more homey. We've lived there a little over a year and are staying at least until December. Time to do something with it.

Maybe I'll give pintrest a visit tonight...
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Feeling Domestic

• Oh I also need to go through the wedding stuff, take picture and put it up for sale!

Anyone else planning on doing this?
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I'm funny when it comes to stuff like this.  We want to move houses and when she wants to go out and change something, I just look at her and ask her why she wants to spend money doing this when we said we are going to move and this probably won't work in the new house.
  • I am planning on selling my stuff. I don't have a ton but hoping to make some money off the dress I never wore.
  • LOL, I've been doing the same thing!.. and this is the first time that I'll admit, or even type out.. that I'm sort of, maybe just a little... possibly getting a little baby fever... wtf is wrong with me?.. I've always thought babies were repulsive and the idea of wiping someone else's ass kind of freaks me out... but i'm softening up a little bit!... though we don't plan on babies for atleast 3 years!
  • This is my ach to buy a house SOOO bad.  I got a lot of beautiful stuff for my wedding. Can I put it on the wall? Can I decorate? NO. Cause Iive in an apt.  I am not even suppose to have candles.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_feeling-domestic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:7077a5f2-4a7a-41a2-8485-2727a91c3368Post:1af581a9-02d7-4632-8f4a-19d8f6a4d1c6">Re: Feeling Domestic</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is my ach to buy a house SOOO bad.  I got a lot of beautiful stuff for my wedding. Can I put it on the wall? Can I decorate? NO. Cause Iive in an apt.  I am not even suppose to have candles.
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]

That sucks.....:(

I found this wonderful house at a great price.  Then found out it has that contaminated Chinese drywall. :(
  • Sassy, I think you may just be trying to keep busy again. We were SOOO busy with all the wedding stuff for the past year or longer and now we are bored. Well, I am anyway. I have grad school to fill up my time but that's not as enjoyable as wedding planning. I almost wish I could get a part time job as a wedding planner. That would be fun. 

I'm not going to try to sell any of my wedding stuff. I need the money but I want to keep it all as a keepsake. I really need to get my dress cleaned. The bottom is very dirty. I think it will be cut up and drapped around a baby bassinet one day. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am in the same deal Tara- so busy with student teaching, that I have forgotten that I am bored of having nothing to do with a wedding. I am not planning on selling anything, because the only things I have are 4 mirrors, and some christmas decorations, all of which I can use in the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards