January 2012 Weddings

Hot Chocolate, Wine Cider, and a Discount!

Just wanted to share that I went to meet with my wedding planner and I got her to agree to serve hot chocolate with the cake, for those who are not coffee drinkers, and a wine cider for the cocktail hour and reception for no additional fee!

I know these are just drinks but I'm super happy. Is anyone else having hot drinks served at their reception?

Oh, and I noticed on the winery's website that they offer 10% off of the entrees in the off season. She never mentioned this to me and it was not on my contract. I brought in the page from the website and she agreed to it. Actually she looked like a deer in headlights when I showed it to her! This will save us a little over $700! Shame on her for not telling us about this discount. We asked for ALL off season discounts from the start. I'm just glad I found that on the website and it's working out in my favor.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards