January 2012 Weddings
Options

Weekend Visitors!!!

I've been so busy this whole week. On Friday Anthony's brother and cousin are coming over to hang out with us, go to the beach, etc. Then on Saturday Anthony's parents are coming over. I invited them to an early dinner since Anthony works Saturday night. It is the first time anyone has been to our apartment in about 6 months and the first time since we've been married. I'm trying to make sure everything is perfect. I'm spray painting a wicker room divider to separate the walkway to our bathroom from our bedroom (you have to go in our bedroom to get to the bathroom). I'm shopping getting steak and corn on the cob for Friday night and then we're having Moroccan Chicken Tagine for dinner Saturday. I'm making it in our crock pot. I'm so excited!! The recipe uses dried apricots, YUM!!! BUSY!!!! I am so happy we are going to get to share our home and city with everyone!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Weekend Visitors!!!

• Options
    Congrats! Have an awesome time!
  • Options
    How wonderful! I'm sure you'll have a blast. It sounds like you have great dinners planned. Do you have a receipe for the Morracan chicken? If so, can you share?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes i have a recipe. It's from a crock pot recipe book I have. When I get the chance I'll share it. It's the first time I am making it. It looked too good to resist!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_weekend-visitors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:804c269c-21dd-400a-a556-b26254d51003Post:95347b48-bcb8-4829-89fd-707bfa0a3f61">Re: Weekend Visitors!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes i have a recipe. It's from a crock pot recipe book I have. When I get the chance I'll share it. It's the first time I am making it. It looked too good to resist!
    Posted by MeganNN12[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards