January 2012 Weddings

Parent Album Books Are Done!

Yeah! I just finished my last parent album book. I used Shutterfly. I had a coupon from Wedding wire for one and a coupon from David's Bridal (I was on their mailing list since I tried on dresses there). The first one I got for free (just paid the shipping) and the second one I paid $25 for because I added 12 extra pages to it. I'm so glad I'm done them!

Now, I have to sit down with hubby and pick out our pictures. Then we have to meet with our photographer and order our book!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Parent Album Books Are Done!

• Thanks. Did you make parent books?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wahoo Congrats! I just got our favorites printed to put in our photo frames we got for our wedding. I was sick of looking at strangers lol. My parent's are saying: "Where's ours?" But they wont' pick the ones they like! Finally I just printed some 5X7s of family poses and whatnot and told them if they wanted more, they'll have to tell me = )
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
  • My parents haven't even looked at the dang pictures. His either. I had the photographer order the albums though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards