January 2012 Weddings
Options

What a productive weekend!

I didn't think I'd have such a productive weekend, but I did. My Fi's friend came to visit us. We took him to the Ocean City Boardwalk, while we were there we happened to go into a store where I was planning on buying taffy for the out of town bags. I didn't think I was going to buy the taffy then but I saw adorbale little boxes with a half pound of taffy inside and they were perfect. There were 50% off signs all around the store because to my suprise they are closing for the winter. Well, good thing we just happened to go in there because I didn't realize they were closing for the winter and I would have been stuck without a way to get the taffy. I was able to buy 16 boxes and it only came to $32!

Then, when I went down to the popcorn store, I was able to put my order in for the little boxes of the popcorn we want for the gift bags. They will have them ready for me by Jan. 10. They also make a label free of charge. I was happy about that!

This got me in the mood to find gift bags. I searched and searched and finally found the best ones on Oriental Trading.com. I'm so happy!

Sunday we had an appointment at the church to see if we are going to hire a violist for the ceremony. We heard her play with the pianist and the vocalist. It sounded so beautiful with all three. We decided we will hire her. The only problem is, from the start the wedding planner from my church  told me she was $250, now after we said we want her she is saying she is $350. I cannot afford the extra $100, so I hope the planner can get her back down to $250, especially since that's what we were quoted before!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards