January 2012 Weddings
Options

Decided to become a Jan bride instead of a June bride!

I had always wanted a winter wedding because I live in Utah and think its absolutely gorgeous! (Even though I really don't like the snow too much) But because of money issues I was going to go for a June wedding (wouldn't have to rent an indoor reception hall, could do it outdoors)! But after I started thinking about it I have decided I don't want to regret the one day of my dreams! So now I decided to push back my wedding and will be a Jan 2012 bride with you fine ladies! I'm so excited I really can't contain myself. I look forward to planning and chatting with you ladies in the future!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Decided to become a Jan bride instead of a June bride!

• Options
    Congrats!! I was always someone who just assumed I'd have a summer wedding, but with the timing of the engagement we decided on winter! we are in Indiana-so not as pretty as Utah, but we are hoping to have snow on the ground!

Happy Planning :D
    TTC since January 2012. Me: 24 & DH: 30

DH SA (1/21/13) is perfect! 1st RE appt set for 1/30/13

BFP on 1/26/13! EDD is 10/5/13! 1st appt at 5w6d and diagnosed high risk due to high BP. Put on meds. 1st Ultrasound scheduled for 2/22/13. Blighted ovum At 7w6d D&C 2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm really excited to be a January 2012 bride! I live in San Antonio and our winters are so mild. A friend of mine got married last December and it was so nice she had it out doors. Good luck on everyone's planning! I know I can't wait until our money year mark comes along. We are getting married on January 14th!!
  • Options
    I'm also really happy that I'm deciding to do the January wedding instead of a summer wedding... where I live, summer weddings are insanly popular because it is the only time of year that is between 70-90 degrees....I'm just hoping there aren't any huge snowstorms right around the time of the wedding---would make travel really difficult! But being MN, who knows...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards