January 2012 Weddings
Options

honey moon plans???

When are you ladies booking your honeymoon??? I know i need to in advance, just not sure how far?? and just for fun, where's everyone planning to go?? :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: honey moon plans???

• Options
    I booked our honeymoon about a week after we secured the venue! lol I couldn't wait to get it set in stone!

We are taking a 7 day cruise to the western caribbean, It will be FIs first cruise... I can't wait for him to experience it!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    a cruise sounds great!! We'd probably consider that but it got crossed off the list quick when i remembered my cruise experience at 15. I was sea sick almost the entire time...haha now that would be NO fun for your honeymoon that's for sure!! ha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That sounds like so  much fun!!! 

I think we will wait till after the wedding.  FI is in grad school and I will be working in  school so we'll probably take ours in the summer.
  • Options
    wesleyann, i get terrible sea sickness, but if you get the behind the ear patch, it really helps while you are on the boat. Just be sure to take an extra day off of work in case you are one of the unfortunate few who experience a week's worth of seasickness in 24 hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh i did do the behind the ear patch when i went on my cruise and it helped but not the whole time and i tried putting another one on because i thought maybe it ran out for me sooner then it says it will last and then it like double dosed me and i was like blurry vision and even worse. Not to frighten you but do NOT put another one of those on until the time they say is up. haha just a warning! Unless they've changed them since then because that was like 9yrs ago. But i'm just to paranoid to risk that and try again....blah. Hope that doesnt happen to you though!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are skiing in Park City, Utah. We haven't booked it yet but we will soon. We are super excited because this is our first time we will be skiing out west!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are flying to Germany in October, and this will end up acting as out pre-wedding honeymoon, We will have it booked in a few weeks. (when Fi's sister books it, it's her gift to us!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

we plan on going on a cruise to the bahamas, we should finalize it in july! i cant wait.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards