• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2012 Weddings

Money, money, money

Are you guys feeling like the details of your wedding are costing you an arm and a leg? I do. I feel like I am just buying the necessities and I'm still broke all the time. In the past two months I have purchased the following, in no particular order:
1. my cape $105
2. Ring bearer pillow- $45
3. Flower girl baskets- $35
4. Table numbers-$30
5. Table number stands-$30
6. Guest book, pen, toasting glasses- $100
7. My veil- $140
8. Fabric for my sleeves-$160
9. Candles-$50
10. Pew bows- $60

And this isn't it..............................I still have to buy the inviatations, place cards, place card holders, card box, my rehersal dinner dress, my bridal shower dress, gifts for the bridal party, the snowflakes to hang on the windows, and more!

And I have to put down the deposit for the florist this week. That's $180. And my FI wonders why I can't give him half of the grocery money.  Ugh!

I'm just venting because this is all so much for me right now because I am so poor. My new teaching job is only paying me $80 a day because it's considered a part-time job (28 hrs a week) and because it's a Catholic school. FI's not making a lot right now either.

I guess I just wanna know if I'm the only one out there dealing with all these expenses right now? Oh and please don't say I can DIY this stuff. I am NOT crafty at all. Thanks for reading; can you tell I'm a bit stressed out?!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards