January 2012 Weddings
Options

Rain?! NO! Please rain stay away!

The weather report for the 21st is diving me crazy. Eariler this week it said snow showers/rain, yesterday it showed partly cloudy, now today it is showing few showers and a high of 56. WTH? We chose a January wedding because we wanted snow. We knew we couldn't count on snow but we never thought we'd have rain. Our temperatures are never this high in January. It's just our luck. BOO!

How does everyone else's temperatures/weather look? For those of you already married, what was the weather like on your day?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Rain?! NO! Please rain stay away!

• Options
    I just checked  www.wunderground.com and on there it is showing partly cloudy and only a 10% chance of precipatation. Okay, now I feel a little better. Hopefully weather channel does not know what they are talking about.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I will be praying for good weather for you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_rain-please-rain-stay-away?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:e4814e0d-e818-474a-8dfa-29aecd279320Post:5524565a-b72a-4a6a-b069-2d96c5c6a841">Re: Rain?! NO! Please rain stay away!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will be praying for good weather for you!
    Posted by hippolover[/QUOTE]
    Thank you. What was your weather like?
  • Options
    Mine suck. The high started at 58. It's now 72 =// I want it to be cold!!! And like a winter rain. I knew I wouldn't get snow but come on. Why so warm?!?
    image 500 Invited! image 300 Ready to party! image 28 Party Poopers! image 172 MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am not even going to bother watchign the weather, because it changes everytime I look at it. Last I looked, it was going to be a high of 43, and partly sunny. But whatever happens, happens. I am just happy that they are no longer saying ice.
  • Options
    beautiful. sunny, not a flurrie in sight, which is RARE for MN.  40's-50's.
  • Options
    It's 32F here today.....brrr....
  • Options
    I have been freaking out also!!! I'm in the Philadelphia area and the weather prediction for Saturday changes every few hours ! One minute it says no rain, the next minute I see a snow prediction and then I'll check and it says 60% chance rain....it doesn't make sense ! Would the weather just make up its mind already haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_rain-please-rain-stay-away?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:e4814e0d-e818-474a-8dfa-29aecd279320Post:02622923-fdca-458c-91f9-2836224a0605">Re: Rain?! NO! Please rain stay away!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been freaking out also!!! I'm in the Philadelphia area and the weather prediction for Saturday changes every few hours ! One minute it says no rain, the next minute I see a snow prediction and then I'll check and it says 60% chance rain....it doesn't make sense ! Would the weather just make up its mind already haha
    Posted by Beverly8[/QUOTE]

<div>You must watch Action News with Adam Joseph. I love him! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards