January 2012 Weddings
Options

January 21st brides....

Our week has arrived !!! Any last minute errands or to dos ? I just finished my place cards and am doing the programs Wednesday ! Time has flown by..... I can't believe my wedding is this weekend!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket

Re: January 21st brides....

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Still beading the dress, making the guest book, making some decorations for the church( really easy ones tho) and using glue dots on some things... other than that just putting things in piles based on where they go when. I can't believe it is so soon.
  • Options
    I dropped everything off to the reception today. We have out of town guests staying with us all week. So I'm kind of busy entertaining them. I can't believe we are 5 days away!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like we are all moving right along ! It's almost here :):)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I know..5 days, Wow I mean it's so weird and great that it's finally almost here. I'm so excited. Still have to pick my Hairstyle and finalize my day of schedule. Have to set appointment at the spa for myself and my bridesmaids for Friday and ask my sister if my daughter can sleep over Friday night.
    Other than that I just have to pick up my dress on Thursday get my veil steamed tomorrow and I'm all set!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just have small things to do every morning before I go to work. Like clean the bedroom conpletely cuz our new furniture is coming. And pack for the honeymoon. And things of that nature!!!
    image 500 Invited! image 300 Ready to party! image 28 Party Poopers! image 172 MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Still working on finishing our flowers!!  We're both huge bookworms, so we're making all of our flowers out of book pages and origami paper.  But last night we finished gluing a ton of them together, aaaand we finished my bouquet!  So worst case scenario, I have a bouquet =P
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards