July 2012 Weddings
Options

*bridetobe*

I MADE THE COOKIE DOUGH BITES! they are amazing!! my fiance says they are not quite like cookie dough....but they are really gosh darn close, especially considering how healthy they are! I would highly recommend these to anyone - except I added like 1/3 teaspoon of almond extract because it is my favorite baking flavor :)

Re: *bridetobe*

• Options
    MMMM ALMOND! That sounds delicious! I am going to add almond extract when I make them. I'm so glad you liked them! I'm going to have to wait to make them since we gave up "sweets" for Lent (although they are technically healthy, so perhaps I could make them . . . ) :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I told FI about these this past weekend I am going to make them for us too!!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lady definitely try them - so good, and they seriously took us about 10 minutes to make! the hardest part is rolling them into balls, which really isn't hard at all...

bridetobe...i think if you left out the chocolate chips or did raisins or craisins instead (like some people in the comments on the blog said they did) they totally wouldn't count as "sweets!" they are sooo good, it is unbelievable that the only thing in them is oats and nuts!
  • Options
    Butterfly, you are such an enabler!!! :)  hahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

hehehehe. just call them "powerbar bites" or something instead of cookie dough ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards