January 2012 Weddings
Options

Seen it on other boards...wonder how you guys felt about it on this one!

So i know we are all starting to get into the more frustrating parts of our planning and noticed my local board deals with it by using a tecnique for each day of the week. Some of them look pretty fun and we can change any we wish to make more positive (I am not a fan of flame free Friday, so that's my suggestion...however, Open Letter Tuesday can be pretty cute! :)

Anyways, no pressure, just thought about it.

DAYS OF THE WEEK DEFINITIONS
B&M Monday (B**** and Moan Monday) - basically whatever you want to complain about...

OL Tuesday (Open Letter Tuesday) - Just open letters to whatever you want.  This is usually like this:
Example:
Dear job,
I am so glad that my last day here will be on Friday!  I can't wait to get the eff out of here!
Sincerely,
Person who is counting down the hours until she can get out

SA Wednesday (Say Anything Wednesday) - Basically you say whatever you want to say.  It can be WR or NWR.  It can be good or bad.  It can be flame worthy or not.

AW Thursday (Attention Wh**E Thursday)  - Brag about something going on in your life.  Another WR or NWR thing (and if you don't know what WR means- its Wedding Related and NWR is Not Wedding Related). 

FFF (Flame Free Friday) -  This is where you can flame something or someone and not get any flack for it.  Sometimes you will anyway...but it's all in fun and you can get your frustrations out.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards