Arizona-Tucson

Flowers and Photo review!

I posted vendor reviews after my wedding in october...but somehow I forgot to rave about my flower lady! So here it goes.

I was definitely on a budget and decided to go through Whole Foods Market. Patrice worked with me to get everything I wanted - I had a bridal bouquet (spray roses, gerbera daisies, spider mums, and lillies), 3 bridesmaid bouquets (lillies), 6 small centerpieces (spider mums), 2 tall centerpieces (gardenias and curly willow), a bar arrangement (sunflowers and curly willow), a very nice bathroom arrangement (a combination of all the flowers), 3 spray roses for my hair, and a big bag of petals for my aisle. Everything was beyond what I expected - amazing. And it also only cost me less than $400 including the vases. I purchased my own vases from savers, save-on-crafts.com, and michael's (using 50% off coupons). Patrice can also order vases for you if you prefer not to shop for you own. She is an intense and passionate woman, but don't be scared - she knows how to make some beautiful flower arrangements!

Also, on my last post, I had not received photos back from my photographer. Now I have and they are awesome! Dianne was amazing and made us feel very comfortable the whole time. She can also work with you on the price and gives you the copyright to all of the pictures so you can print them on your own to cut costs. http://www.hellodolli.com/invest.html

Re: Flowers and Photo review!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards