Arizona-Tucson

Wedding Poll!

They do this on my other board, so I thought it might be fun and help get us more active if I brought it over here!

1. What I am up to this week (WR)
I need to take a break from wedding planning this week.  Although I went ahead and finished the day of bags for the wedding party.  If I have the stuff ready to go I do it, then wish I hadn't!  I'm driving myself bonkers.

2. What I just changed my mind about (WR) Not really changed my mind, but found out that I need to make centerpieces now.

3. My newest idea (WR) Centerpieces

4. What I want to work on really soon (WR) We need to talk to the DJ/Band, need to book flights for the minimoon, work on our "newsletter", finish the photocards and centerpieces.

5. What I am up to this week (NWR) Working M-F, boys have days on Saturday and Mother's Day!  Oh and I think we are going to take them to the school carnival on Friday.
Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture

Re: Wedding Poll!

• edited December 2011
    1. What I am up to this week (WR) My wedding isn't until next March, so I've just been browsing for reception detail inspiration.

2. What I just changed my mind about (WR) My dress.  Thought I found one on sale.  Got home, stared at the pics, realized I hate how it looked on my and I really only liked the price. lol  Thank goodness I didn't buy it.

3. My newest idea (WR) Found an alternative to a wedding arch that looks pretty...

4. What I want to work on really soon (WR) We really need to start looking into what we want for our minister/officiant.  

5. What I am up to this week (NWR) Mother's Day with the family.
  • jamjar11jamjar11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What I am up to this week (WR) Meeting with possible officiant to feel her out and get ideas. Hope we both like her! Her prices are really great!

2. What I just changed my mind about (WR) Only big thing I've changed my mind about at all has been the dress. I thought I wanted something unconventional until I put on my dress and I felt "it". 

3. My newest idea (WR) Been having lots of centerpiece and favor ideas lately. Latest favor idea is rock candy sticks tied into little "bouquets". 

4. What I want to work on really soon (WR) Need to get deposits on photog, DJ, and officiant. Also need to get addresses together for my STD's. 

5. What I am up to this week (NWR) Work, work, work. And NOFX on Thursday night!!! Laughing
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1. What am I up to this week (WR) Just starting to get into the swing of things
    once again

2. What I just changed my mind about (WR) Haven't changed my mind about anything so far

3. My newest idea (WR) I want to start working on centerpieces

4. What I wanna work on really soon (WR)  we really need to find who will be performing our ceremony

5. What am I up to this week (NWR) Packing and unpacking, we just got our 1st home on Friday. Im so excited and get wait to be fully moved in. This has been my priority right now, so wedding planning was on the backburner. Now that this check is done. Its back to the weddingTongue out

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. What am I up to this week (WR) Met with the planner at venue to get linens finalized and talk centerpieces. Set up make up trial for next week. Working on finalizing and printing invitations.

2. What I just changed my mind about (WR) I keep going back on forth on what I want for centerpieces -- something shorter or something taller...

3. My newest idea (WR) I don't have a lot of "new" ideas right now -- with only 2 months left, I've done lots of research and just need to make some decisions!

4. What I wanna work on really soon (WR)  Oh, holy crap, still SO MUCH to do!!!

5. What am I up to this week (NWR) I'm having lots of health-related appointments. I usually do these things in the summer, but don't want to have to worry about them in June or July, so just getting them out of the way now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards