Arizona-Tucson

Bridal Shower location

Hi girls, I'm my sister's MOH and looking for a venue to host my sister's bridal shower. it would be about 30 people, and I'm thinking maybe a restaurant would be cool with heavy apps or brunch. Anyone have any ideas of restaurants with private rooms that I should check out? I live in Phoenix and haven't spent much time in Tucson in quite some time. Thanks!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS

Re: Bridal Shower location

• JenniCakesazJenniCakesaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what kind of food are you looking to have? There are a slew of great places to choose from! What kind of budget are you looking at?
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Sam Hughes Championship for the 1st tim the other day, and it caught my eye for a bridal shower. They have a nice large private room that would be great for a party. Might be a little on the high end price wise but it is pretty nice. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to have done a post and run. I'm thinking brunch or heavy apps for food. As far as budget, it's probably low - about $12/person. I'm the only member of the bridal party living in the state, and it's unlikely others will be able to come, and I wouldn't expect that they'll contribute. If I assume correctly that I'll be paying for everthing, I'd like to keep it around $400 total. I'll be doing the cake and edible favors myself, so those don't need to be factored into the budget.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • edited December 2011
    El Parador is a great place for brunch and I think it runs around that price.  They also have a room you use for private functions.
    Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
    Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture
  • darencdarenc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vivace Pizzeria is really nice.  I'm not sure if they can accomodate 30 people, but you may want to call.  The restaurant has a nice, country-Italian feel and the pizza is delicious! I think the price is also pretty reasonable. 

There's also the Chantilly Tea Room on Oracle.  I've never been there, but have only heard good things about it. 

Good Luck!
    Anniversary
  • MVCCWeddingsMVCCWeddings member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello I am April the Banquet Manager for Mountainview Country Club in SaddleBrooke we have private rooms with beautiful views available and an array of menu choices including hors d oeuvres Breakfast, luncheon, Dinner choices. Or you could customize something if you need. I would love to have the opportunity to help with your special event.

Please feel free to contact me.

April Thompson
    April.Thompson@Robson.com
    520-825-7382
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards